Click here for --- 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration
New Student Registration
Welcome to the Brookfield Public School District. To enroll your student, please follow the steps below. We have implemented a new registration process that is intended to be more user and environmentally friendly. For those without Internet access, please contact your student's school for alternate arrangements.
Registration is not complete until:
- You complete the online form.
- You verify residency.
- Your medical records are approved.
- All required printed documents completed & submitted.
- PowerSchool Parent Portal account is created and all required information entered.
Step 1 Complete Online Pre-Enrollment Form
Complete a New Student Registration Form.
Step 2 Bring Completed Forms & Required Documents To Registrars Office
Download and complete the following forms. Bring all forms completed and signed to the school your student will be attending, along with all of the required documents listed below.
- Official Birth Certificate (with a raised seal) or passport
- Records from previous school ( most recent report card, current withdrawal grades)
- Proof of Residency - Two proofs of residency required. Documents must be less than 60 days old and must reflect Brookfield address with your name. The following are acceptable proof of residency.
- Current Utility Bill (Electric, Gas)
- Mortgage Statement /Lease Original Agreement signed
- Custody (If applicable) - If a custody agreement exists, a copy must be filed with the school district.
Post Office boxes do not meet residency requirements.
Step 3 You will receive a PowerSchool Parent Portal Letter in the mail.
After the school receives your completed forms and required documents, you will receive an admission letter from your student's school which contains a six-digit Student Access ID and Student Access Password. Use these numbers to create a login that allows you access to your child's portal. The portal is your pathway to completing the rest of the registration process, viewing your child's courses, schedule, grades, and attendance.
Visit the following link to Create a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.
Step 4 Additional information for download and viewing.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please feel free to contact the school your student will be attending. Again, we welcome you to our district and wish your family all of the best.