The Brookfield Public School System strives to provide the community with the most up to date and accurate information available. The School Seal or the content of the website (any portion thereof) may not be sold, resold, reproduced, duplicated, copied, or used for any commercial purpose. Entities may not present the School's website content as its own, otherwise misrepresent content, or misinform users about the ownership/origin of said content. The Brookfield School System does not make any claims on the quality, content, accuracey, or completeness of any information contained within this website. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. Viewers should contact the appropriate School department to verify accuracy before acting on any information within this website. The Brookfield Public School System will not be responsible for any damage (personal or property) by viewing and or accessing the content within this website.
WebSite Hyperlink Policy (outgoing)
The purpose of the Brookfield Public School System website is to provide the public with information regarding educational departments, agencies, services, and events. Links are provided to external web sites to support these functions and are limited to the following criteria:
- Public Education Institutions
- Non-Profit Organizations that have an official relationship with the town
- Organizations or Agencies that support the Brookfield Public School System
- Organizations with sponsorship agreements for school events
- Businesses that provide software or services critical to the operation of the school system
- Local Public Broadcasting outlets that service the Town of Brookfield
Meeting any of these criteria in no way entitles any entity or site to a link on the Brookfield Public School System website.
In keeping with our educational purpose, this site does not offer links to:
- Commercial enterprises, religious, news, or other organizations that do not meet the above criteria
- Individual or personal websites
- Political parties or candidates
- Organizations seeking to support or defeat any candidate
- Sites advocating positions on ballot issues
- Sites promoting illegal, immoral, discriminatory, libelous, or inappropriate material
Any request for adding a link from the Brookfield Public School website can be made via email, or in writing to the Superintendent's Office. The Superintendent or designee will be responsible for authoring and implementing the above policy. The Brookfield Public School System reserves the right to place approved links at their discretion, remove any link at any time, for any reason, without notice. The Brookfield Public School System reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time, without notice.