The Brookfield Booster Club is an ALL SPORTS BOOSTER CLUB promoting school spirit and community pride. We are a volunteer group of interested adults, who support all athletic related activities via financial support, materials and services to athletic teams that cannot be provided through usual school channels. Support is provided on an equitable basis for eligible sports programs.
Link to our new Google Brookfield High School Booster Club Webpage created by our senior capstone project. Thanks to Devan Joshi & John Roscigno - Class of 2016.
You can help the Booster Club in many ways:
- Get INVOLVED, we need your skills, talent and a bit of your time
- Come to MEETINGS, 2nd Wednesday of each month, check the BHS calendar for time and location
- Order some BHS SPIRITWEAR and wear it proudly!
- PARTICIPATE in our 4th annual Sunset Sizzler 5K; walk, run or volunteer! (SAVE THE Date: Friday, August 5th)
- VOLUNTEER an hour or two at the concession stand during a sporting event
- ATTEND a game, match, meet or event and cheer on the BHS BOBCATS and BHS LADY BOBCATS!
Bobcat spirit-wear will be available at home football games as well as many other events.
For more information, please email us.
Our Membership form has been updated as well: