I hold a license from another state; will Brookfield consider my candidacy?

All teachers in Connecticut must hold a valid Connecticut State Teaching Certificate. Candidacy will be considered as long as an application has been filed with the State Department of Education Bureau of Certification, and all other conditions for Connecticut certification have been met. To obtain detailed information on Connecticut certification visit the State Department of Education's Bureau of Certification website.