5th Grader Information

Welcome New 5th Graders 

Just a few notes before school starts....
Students transferring from a public school in Connecticut (including HHES) DO NOT need a physical exam. They will need a 6th grade physical assessment done late 5th grade-early 6th grade
5th graders are allowed to participate in intramural sports only. If you are fit enough to participate in PE classes you are allowed to participate in intramurals.
Any medication your child takes in school will need new permission forms from your physician for the school year 2010-2011. The forms can be downloaded from this site.
New forms for the administration of tylenol, ibuprofen etc are also needed each year. You should expect to recieve them during the summer.