ClassLink provides OneClick single sign-on into web and Windows applications, and instant access to files at school and in the cloud. Accessible from any computer, tablet or smartphone. ClassLink will be used by students and staff to access digital curriculum/resource sites that are SSO capable.
- Click here to launch
- Class Link App Request - Internal Staff Use ONLY
- ClassLink Status Information This status page gives you real time information on the accessibility and performance of ClassLink. If there is a disruption to any part of ClassLink, incident notes will be updated here.
**Parent Student Note: If you have more than one student in your home that is using ClassLink for Students, all browser windows will need to be closed before another student logs into ClassLink for Students.
- Open your browser and go to https://launchpad.classlink.com/brookfieldps
- Username : Network username (everything before @student.brookfieldps.org. DO NOT ENTER FULL EMAIL ADDRESS) , Password : Network password.
- Your LAUNCHPAD will display a number of applications available to you. You may have to enter your username and password once for some applications. After the first time, the Password Locker will remember it for you!
- The ClassLink Extension is used to access some Single Sign-on applications. You may be prompted to install the extension. See attached directions below
Frequently Asked Questions
- ClassLink Academy
Please visit the ClassLink Academy App’s located on the LaunchPad for on-demand training webinars.
- Can I log on from home?
Yes. You can login from home or any location with an Internet connection.
- Can I access this from my smartphone, iPad, Chromebook, etc?
Yes. There is a Classlink Launchpad app available for Android and iOS.
- Update Password in hte PASSWORD LOCKER
Right click an app and choose ‘Update Password’ to update or change your stored username and passwords for your applications. This is if you have entered your username or password incorrectly or if something has changed/updated.
- Edit Mode
To go into Edit Mode, click the paper and pencil symbol on the top right of your screen. While in Edit Mode, you can create folders and customize your My Apps screen.
- My Profile
Here is where you change your profile picture, themes & colors, access your password locker, sign in with options and password recovery options.
- Instant Access
Your students keep files in many places. Some save their work on the school network. Others store it in the cloud. ClassLink My Files gives students and faculty real-time access to all their files, no matter where they are stored.
On certain applications, example Google Classroom will ask you to enter your password for first time login. The next time you login to Gooogle Classroom it will automatically remember your password.
To Download the Classlink App
Download Classlink App for iPhone (launch after install, search for "Brookfield SD", login with same username/password above)
Download Classlink App for Android (launch after install, search for "Brookfield SD", login with same username/password above)
CLASSLINK ACADEMY - Please visit the ClassLink Academy App’s located on your LaunchPad for on-demand training webinars.
ClassLink Introduction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmIDxWGlD3o
One Click SIngle Sign-on - https://youtu.be/KY9J0vvazpg
Access to School Files Anywhere - https://youtu.be/kzhQn-1qoTY
FAQ for Home Users - https://support.classlink.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045364214-FAQ-for-Home-Users#h_77fa652f-1517-4d7d-9c3c-c0f4c587b001
Quickcard Login - https://youtu.be/eaFNYmdzC04
Training Materials - https://support.classlink.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006588748-Training-Materials (Audience: ClassLink Administrator, Instructor, Student)
|Teacher - Quick Guide||1009.24 KB|
|Teacher - Using Quickcards for students||356.47 KB|
|Chrome Extension Installation||460.19 KB|
|Student - Quick Guide||655.32 KB|